ORLANDO, FL (October 21, 2010) – Rocket Racing League® (RRL®), a sports and gaming franchise based on competitions of piloted rocket-powered aircraft, today announced that the Rocket Racing League HD iPad Game is now available in the Apple iTunes App Store.
To download the game visit
“Rocket Racing League is poised to become the world’s first truly interactive sporting franchise,” said Dr. Peter Diamandis, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Rocket Racing League. “With the release of this app, the experience of flying rocket-powered aircraft in competition comes straight to your fingertips.”
Featuring four race types (Lap, Drag, Arcade, and Ground) and eight track locations (Nevada Canyon, California Coast, City, Tropical Island, Space, Colorado, Future World and Alien Landscape), the Rocket Racing League HD is accessible for players of all ages and skill levels. Gamers and app fans can test their piloting and racing skills in single-player career mode or head-to-head against other virtual pilots via Bluetooth or LAN-based Wi-Fi Multi-Player. A global leaderboard lets players show off their scores to friends and other competitive racers around the world.
Featuring Facebook Challenges: An iPad exclusive feature lets players challenge any posted race result, share all outcomes and be challenged by Facebook friends.
- Three modes of gameplay: Single Player, Multiplayer and Challenge Mode.
- Beginner and advanced flight settings to accommodate all levels of play
- Multiplayer (1-4 players via local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth®)
- Challenges: iPad exclusive feature lets players challenge any posted race result, share all outcomes and be challenged by Facebook friends.
- Real Time Scoring/Timing and Rankings
- Four Race Types: Lap, Drag, Arcade, Ground
- Eight Track Locations: Nevada Canyon, California Coast, City, Tropical Island, Space, Colorado, Future World and Alien Landscape.
- Instant Replay: User can toggle between six different camera views
- Leaderboards, Facebook® Connect (Full list displayed at RRLgames.com and individual posts on Facebook)
- Unique, Customizable Rocket Racer® Aircraft – Mark III and Mark V
- Control System: Accelerometer or Virtual Joypad
- Apple HD Graphics
Rocket Racing League is available on iPad for $4.99 and iPhone or iPod touch for $0.99. Both can be purchased from the App Store on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch or at http://www.itunes.com/appstore.
More information on Rocket Racing League Games can be found online at http://www.RRLgames.com or by contacting Ian Murphy (email@example.com)
iPad, iPod and iPhone are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. Rocket Racing League, RRL and 3D Raceway-In-The-Sky are trademarks of Rocket Racing League. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.